Today we light fires all over Sweden!!!
Yes we do that on the last of April every year to celebrate the end of winter and to welcome spring……
As we run like rats to our work, to get our kids to and from school and to everything else we got a chance today to stop! And to really see that we are making a transition……We are changing from the cold and dark season perhaps with snow and inward activities to a new season with warmth, sun and outward activities. In Old China you went to your doctor to adjust your system to every season in order to keep your health. Maybe we should have “transition days” when we adjust ourselves and put ourselves into the right mode to meet the new? And how many “seasons” can there be? Only four as we know already or are there more?
Think about this for a while – in Sweden Today is a Transition Day!
Welcome to The Key2Insight Coaching Blog!
Visit Key2Insight.com too!
QR Code for Key2insight.com
Key2Insight is about:
- Always Avoid the “I Should have…”
- The Coach, The Media and a Whistling Future !
- Twitter Zoo Expansion – Again!
- Twitter Zoo expanded – D added! Take a Sniff!
- Secret Revealed – Who is Who in the Twitter Zoo!
- Twiend, Twoe or Tweego? A New Social Media Split
- Sing and Dance as a Recipe for Joy? A Look into the Gene Pool…
- Change is Good – But Do I want to Change?
- Every New Day Can Be Just Like Home!
- Aim for the Horizon! And How Far Away is That?
- Development. Long word that means nothing to so many. 11 months ago
- Being into development actually means having to change. Thought of that? 11 months ago
- Insight are still coming in - sometimes a little slower in the winter. 2 years ago
- Not here so often now 4 years ago
- RT @coachdetective: We all want a lovely time. Are we prepared to do the necessary work to make it happen? 5 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.