It is so easy to tell people what to do and to give “good” advice in order to make them do things differently, but is that honestly what they need?
And is that what I need? If I tell someone what I believe she should do then I might just force my way of thinking on her and not really seeing her.
If I really give some thought to this I will probably find – yes what will I find? Can someone else really give you a way to see the world that you will be 100% happy with? Or does it require that the solution comes from within you to really matter? I am inclined to believe that something somewhere deep inside you have to be involved in order to create real change. Or can a guru make you happy? What do you think?
Welcome to The Key2Insight Coaching Blog!
Visit Key2Insight.com too!
QR Code for Key2insight.com
Key2Insight is about:
- Always Avoid the “I Should have…”
- The Coach, The Media and a Whistling Future !
- Twitter Zoo Expansion – Again!
- Twitter Zoo expanded – D added! Take a Sniff!
- Secret Revealed – Who is Who in the Twitter Zoo!
- Twiend, Twoe or Tweego? A New Social Media Split
- Sing and Dance as a Recipe for Joy? A Look into the Gene Pool…
- Change is Good – But Do I want to Change?
- Every New Day Can Be Just Like Home!
- Aim for the Horizon! And How Far Away is That?
- Development. Long word that means nothing to so many. 8 months ago
- Being into development actually means having to change. Thought of that? 8 months ago
- Insight are still coming in - sometimes a little slower in the winter. 2 years ago
- Not here so often now 4 years ago
- RT @coachdetective: We all want a lovely time. Are we prepared to do the necessary work to make it happen? 5 years ago
- In Sweden we Celebrate great people this week - we call it Nobel Week. 2 years ago
- My followers live in USA (46%), UK.(9%)... Get your free map too: tweepsmap.com/!loorddesign https://t.co/5QzRS3HYat 2 years ago
- Architecture. The thing houses dream of beibg called and architects dream of creating. 2 years ago